The opportunity to work with CAL has created a way in which we can engage and support our local community much more than has been possible previously. We are aiming to support over 10% of our members in this way.
Our chosen mission is to Care for the Carers and those that help others in our community. We are currently working with a range of charities and organisations to offer our services and facilities at a heavily subsidised rate or Free of charge.
We are running the following programmes:
- Over 50’s club, Foreverfit
- Off the wall helping the homeless in Brighton and Hove
- Self-defence for women via free sessions at Tribe HiiT Club
- Brighton and Hove hospitals through an Easter egg promotion to members
- Free access to our facilities to off duty members of the armed services
This is just the start and we will be running many more initiatives.
We are open to discussing any new suggestions or schemes which may fit with our charitable mission. Contact us today, so even more people locally can benefit from happier, healthier, longer active lives.