Whatever floats your boat; we've got it! Cycle, strength, cardio, mind body or dance. As a member, you can take part in any of our timetabled classes.
We have more than 50 classes a week. Not sure what's right for you..? Just ask us or take a look at our programme guide.
Interested? Try a class FREE! Just sign up here and select a class of your choice, no obligation. [Instructions]
Our class timetable
Click on a class to view the class description.
CHANGE, Portland Rd.
CHANGE Studio, Blatchington Rd.
St. Andrew's School, Belfast St.
St Andrews School
We want everyone to enjoy their fitness at CHANGE Studios so we would ask you to help us with the following basic points to allow everyone to have a great time... This is the only dull thing here.
Can you please:
- Be at least 5 minutes early for class as we cannot allow you in to class after the warm up has finished.
- If it's a Ride Cycle class please ensure you have booked one of our unique Beginners Ride set ups which take 15 minutes.
- Bring a towel for use with our mats and to keep our studio sweat free!
- Bring a padlock to keep your bags/phones safe whilst you workout.
- Switch off your mobile phone and have time to yourself.
- Do not chew gum (you may choke on it!) whilst you are exercising.
- Bring a towel with you. To avoid slippery surfaces and lunging in to your neighbour's sweat, the rule "no towel, no workout" applies.
- Bring a padlock with you for the lockers. No outside bags, clothes or shoes are allowed to be kept in the studio during class time.
- Switch off your mobile phone during the class.
- Bring a suitable drink in a bottle with a closed lid. Don't worry if you do forget, we sell water and water bottles at the Blatchington Studio.
- Let us know if it's your first time or If you have any injuries or medical conditions including pregnancy. We have a really friendly bunch of instructors, please chat to them before the class starts.
- Wear appropriate fitness clothing and training shoes. If in any doubt, chat to your Instructor who will be happy to help.
Have a great time and enjoy getting fit!
BOOKING / PAYMENT / CANCELLATION POLICY
- All of our classes can be booked online and you can also book using our Helpdesk customer computers.
- We offer a First Class FREE for all Non Members/Guests of Members.
- We offer 1 and 5 Class passes available to purchase online or via our Helpdesks. 1 Class is £8 and 5 classes are discounted at £35.
- Classes can be booked up to 8 days in advance.
- All bookings need to be cancelled 4 hours before the class start time and cancelled online.
- Bookings cancelled less than 4 hours before the class start time will be considered as late cancellations and charged at £4 per class.
- After a combination of 2 late cancellations or no-shows your account will be blocked and you will be asked to pay the outstanding charges in order to book for your next class and unlock your account.
- We do offer 2 FREE noâ€“shows and 2 FREE late cancellations per year as a good will gesture because we know that everyone has busy lives and busy schedules.
- If a class is full you can opt to join the waiting list.
- You will be notified via email if a space on the waiting list becomes available. You must book the class yourself to confirm your space... Spaces are allocated on First Come First Booked basis. There is no automatic booking and the space will be allocated to the first person who responds and books.